Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thoughts Spilling Over

I'm finally giving in and starting a blog. Are my thoughts more important than someone else's? Absolutely not. Am I a profound thinker or person? I don't think so.
Why am I creating a blog then? I have come to find over time, that blogging is one way I process things and a tool that brings thoughts to completion. So many times I have been in the midst of a lesson from God, and when I blog about it the fuzzy parts become clear, the things I still haven't grasped fully suddenly make sense, and all the 'randomness' somehow comes together to give me a better picture of what it is God is saying. I know I should probably just keep a journal, but somehow I find typing a blog easier and more helpful.
So, here's to thoughts spilling over - both mine and yours (I love hearing other people's thoughts on matters).

No comments:

Post a Comment